This Christmas stocking arrived in the mail on Saturday. Everyone in the Mowers family has one of these knitted by my Great Grandmother Sybenga or Grandmother Keeney. Thanks to my talented Aunt Cindy carrying on the family tradition, my husband and my daughter now have one too. Megan's is exquisite if I do say so myself.
Stocking envy! I hope to knit our family stockings as wonderful as Miss Megan's.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure its a requirement for the stocking to stay at your moms?? How do you rate by getting to take it home? I believe Aaron and yours is still in btown?!?
ReplyDeleteDear Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteSuch high praise from a Class A knitter her own self. I had such fun knitting the sock and am glad it got there. Tell your friend Erin that I would be happy to share the instructions with her, but I would need a snail mail address. The instructions are so old they probably wouldn't scan very well. Your mom is so excited to be coming out to see you. Have a ball,
Cindy
That is a wonderful family tradition and the stocking is fabulous.
ReplyDelete