Monday, December 20, 2010

I totally forgot!

Both of the pieces that I made in the hospital were WAY too big for Megan as a newborn, so I stored them in the "to wear someday" box and didn't think about them again until recently.  A bit too late.
The snowy highway to Tahoe is too scary to drive on, so I'm afraid that there is no need for a snowbunny suit this year.  Oh well - we tried it on just to see.  It fits except for the fact that her toes are hanging out of the bottom.  I still love it though . . . she is wearing this to the grocery store today!
Her cable knit "dress" that I loved to make, has now become a top.  It works right?

5 comments:

  1. i remember you knitting away at that dress! it's still cute. love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! I can't believe she is standing! Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little snow suit picture. Nice problem to have . . . Megan too big for her britches . . . and the dress/top is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could send them to me:) One month until Baby Z's arrival, but EVERYONE (including my doctor) thinks she'll be early. Anytime after Tuesday is fine (that's when the baby furniture is being delivered). MISS YOU and LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress/top is adorable! It's too bad about the snowsuit, I think it means you will need to have another baby soon :)

    ReplyDelete