Friday, March 26, 2010

Progress!

Miss Megan is doing amazing right now.  She has moved out of her incubator into an open crib (pic on left).  That means she is maintaining her own body temperature, she is gaining weight, and she has lost her feeding tube (beautiful baby girl pic right)!!  The doctor said that as long as she continues to progress like this she will get to come home Sunday or Monday.  I called the nurses this morning and they were gushing over how much she is ate last night.  She is definitely my child :)

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Have I mentioned how excited I am to see you both (and Aaron and your lovely cats, too?)?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute - I can't wait to me her in person (hint...hint). I miss you too! Call me when you can to catch up. xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Megan. Your mom said she would come home Sunday. I will continue to check on her progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you guys. I'm sure you can't wait to get her home. Karen Rose

    ReplyDelete