Saturday, March 13, 2010

Long story short

On Monday morning my doctor decided to induce my labor (for various reasons).  I was having contractions for about three hours when Dr. Koh quickly decided that a Cesarean section was necessary.  It only took 30 minutes before she was here.  After a few days she was off her oxygen and her IV's were removed.  She is doing better everyday, we just are hoping that she puts on weight soon since she is only 3 pounds!  I was released from the hospital on Friday we have already been back four times to visit her.  I miss her like crazy and can't wait till she lives at Chez Eichler permanently.

Meet Megan Marshall Eichler.  
(Marshall is mom's middle name too)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Megan is beautiful. Glad to hear that mommy and baby are doing reasonably well. I hope everyone is home happy and healthy very soon. I can't wait to see her in all of her hand knitted duds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter Megan. I hope she is gaining weight and soon will be home with you. Loved your knitting projects. What a great way to pass the time. There won't be much time for knitting once Megan is home with you. I find it incredible that you and Heidi ended up in the same neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete