Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My baby is six months old today!

It's hard to believe but Megan is six months AND fifteen pounds!  (Never in my whole life have I been so obsessed with weight; her gaining and me losing).  She is almost rolling over, eating baby food, and babbling to herself.   We celebrated this milestone with an applesauce dinner and new pj's at bedtime. 



6 comments:

  1. You're halfway through the Baby's First Year deck! Can you do a post with all six pictures to date?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, how is it possible that this baby keeps getting cuter and cuter!?! I might have to make another trip out there for some "Megan Time!" (You and Aaron are optional). We will find out today if Megan will have a playmate or a boyfriend! I'll keep you posted. Miss you TONS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Happy birthday Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miracles still happen. How wonderful that one happened to you. Happy Half-year Megan!

    ReplyDelete