Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grammy Mowers Visits

Mom was able to hang out with us for a whole week.  We went to the beach, made dinner, and watched movies.  It was a lot of fun.  We were sorry to see her go this morning, but the Eichlers are coming to the Midwest in July (we hope).  Hope you had a good trip Mom!!!

6 comments:

  1. She is becoming quite the cutie!!! Can't wait to meet Miss Megan in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breastmilk has magical growing powers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little girl . . . just like ma and pa. I loved seeing these pictures. I am a faithful follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a complete run-down on Miracle Megan from Grammy Mowers. Sounds like a great time together.

    Love, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see pictures of three generations of Mower women. You and your mom look good. Megan is really filling out. I was in San Fran last weekend for Phillip's 40th birthday and Bay to Breakers. What an experience. Only in San Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not anonymous I just don't know how to post things to blogs. Karen Rose

    ReplyDelete