So many changes have happened over her first month. Megan is eating more, and more often (ugh). She is staying awake and is generally more active for longer periods during the day. (Yes Michael, she does have eyes). I think she is starting to look like an Eichler??

Awwwww . . . I check this blog every day . . . no pressure : - ) Megan is a lovely little girl. Love, Cindy
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of a visit at the end of May...by then I expect her to be awake for at least part of a visit! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable Elizabeth! I really CANNOT believe she's a month old already. Leo is 3 months old and it's crazy he's been here that long...
ReplyDeleteShe just keeps getting more and more adorable and already a month old! Antonia was 6 months old on April 9th...time is going by so fast!
ReplyDeletewe need to see a new picture of Megan and her dad on his birthday! Tell Aaron happy b day!
ReplyDeleteKristina