I received a package today from a friend full of things for baby, and for passing the time in the hospital. Tucked inside was also a burned CD with baby/labor inspired songs.
Aaron and were dying as I read the playlist outloud:
Breathe - Faith Hill
Hold On - Wilson Phillips
Help Is On The Way - Little River Band
A Little Less Conversation - Elvis
Just Like A Pill - Pink
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Push It - Salt-n-Peppa
Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
You Can Do It - Ice Cube
This Woman's Work - Maxwell
I'm Comin' Out - Amerie
Hey Baby - No Doubt
Baby Baby - Amy Grant
Sweet Child of Mine - Guns-n-Roses
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Today Was A Good Day - Ice Cube
Unforgettable - Nat and Natalie Cole
Glory of Love - Keb' Mo'
Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon
Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
Classic! Miss B you are too funny!!!!
That is really funny!
ReplyDelete